Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A.R.T. Lesson 5

The project for Lesson 5 was the Storybook Theatre.  This is a composite structure made up of the theatre section and two "pants" books which are concealed in the curtains of the theatre.

This required three sheets of paper - one for the theatre and one each for the pants books.

I used the directions and dimensions provided by the workshop leaders (not those in Alisa Golden's book) so my book is smaller than that described in handbook.

I used a paper napkin to decorate the front and interior of the theatre portion of the book.  I used text and rubber stamped images to decorate the "pants" books.

Here is a picture of the front of the theatre with the "curtains" closed.

This shows the curtains opened.




These photos show the pants books.






i had the paper and napkin in my stash so I kept my Use It Up pledge for this assignment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...