Friday, September 9, 2011

Trying Out LiveWriter

I’m trying out Windows Livewriter.  I read about it on-line, on Susie Jefferson’s blog to be exact and I thought I’d give it a try.  It is supposed to allow you much more flexibility in writing and publishing blog posts.  I’ve always been irritated by the limited fonts that I’ve had at my disposal.  Not that I want to go all fancy but Verdana is not necessarily what I had in mind.  Sometimes, for some things, you’d like to spice it up a bit. 

Apparently with Livewriter, I’ll get access to all the fonts that I have on my computer and I have A LOT on my computer.  I’m a bit of a font collector.  Since I’m not very good at hand lettering, I do a lot of computer lettering and transfer that to the work that I do.

Let’s see how this posts.  Here goes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...